Pregnancy followed by the birth of a new baby are two of the most beautiful aspects of motherhood. It is undeniable that a woman’s body is capable of amazing things, but pregnancy, childbirth and even nursing can take a toll on the physical appearance of any woman.
Many women find themselves unhappy with their appearance after they are left with breasts that feel saggy or deflated or excess, sagging skin around their midsection. Even with time, diet and exercise, excess or sagging skin can linger and make the efforts feel exhausting and futile. These changes can also affect more than a woman’s physical appearance; it can affect self-image, self-esteem, and confidence.
A mommy makeover, however, can give a woman the ability to get their pre-baby body back and feel restored in beauty and appearance. Countless women search for information on the cost and included procedures for a mommy makeover with the hope of regaining lost confidence and feel a renewed sense of beauty.
When performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience, a mommy makeover can provide well deserved results sought after by mothers of any age with any number of children. Details such as cost, procedures, and recovery are all factors that can significantly affect the decision, so please read on to find more information about a mommy makeover at Las Colinas Centre For Plastic Surgery in Dallas.
People mistakenly assume that a mommy makeover is a single surgical procedure, however, it is actually a varying number of individual procedures that are performed at the same time. Each unique combination of procedures is performed to provide mothers with the surgical solutions needed for a restored body following pregnancy and childbirth.
The specific surgeries included in a mommy makeover package vary depending on the individual physical needs of the patient along with their goals and desires for their post-baby body. Most often, a mommy makeover entails a breast procedure and an abdominal procedure, addressing the two most common areas of concern for mothers.
Typical mommy makeover procedures include:
The cost of a mommy makeover will depend on each woman and the surgeon along with a number of other factors. These factors may include the city in which you have the surgery, anesthesia and other surgery related expenses, facility fees, prescribed medications, post-surgery garments, and more. We will provide an average estimate of each procedure to give a basic idea of the potential costs. On average, the overall cost of a mommy makeover in the United States ranges between $5000 and $20,000.
– Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentation helps women who are dissatisfied with the size or volume of their breasts. Using a saline or silicone implant, breast augmentation increases breast size, fullness and volume. It can also be effective in creating a more rounded breast shape, correcting asymmetry and improving cleavage. The average cost of breast augmentation ranges between $3500-$4000.
– Breast Lift: Breast lift helps women with stretched, sagging breasts or breasts with a flatter, elongated shape. A breast lift can be performed with or without augmentation and works by removing excess skin and lifting the breast tissue. It provides women with perkier breasts and improved silhouette. On average a breast lift costs approximately $4600, but this cost will likely increase if combined with augmentation.
– Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck will tighten or remove loose, sagging skin creating a flatter and smoother stomach. Tummy tucks are extremely effective for women with excess or sagging skin following pregnancy, particularly when diet and exercise have not been effective. The average cost of a tummy tuck is $5800.
– Liposuction: Liposuction removes excess fat deposits that stubbornly linger despite diet and exercise. Through liposuction, women can lose unwanted fat and achieve an improved body contour. Liposuction, however, is not an alternative to weight loss. Typically, liposuction will cost around $3200.
Choosing the right procedures will depending on the body and physical state of each individual woman’s body along with her hopes and desires for restoring her body and appearance. Deciding on the best mommy makeover procedures can be done with the help of an experienced plastic surgeon with extensive experience in each surgery.
At Las Colinas Centre for Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael Whetstone can recommend the ideal combination of procedures to help achieve the body shape and contours mother’s hope to restore with a mommy makeover.
During a thorough consultation, Dr. Whetstone will evaluate body, skin, bone structure, and muscle tone along with individual goals in order to determine both need and eligibility of the mommy makeover procedures. Dr. Whetstone will carefully listen to your concerns and wishes and then recommend the ideal procedures for you.
After a mommy makeover surgery, depending on the individualized procedures, the majority of women find that:
– Excess skin around theirabdomen is reduced and tightened significantly
– Breasts arebetter shaped, filled or lifted
– Stubborn fat is removed
– Confidence and self-image improve
As long as you have reasonable and realistic expectations, you will surely feel renewed confidence and self-image along with a restored body shape and contour.
At Las Colinas Centre For Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael Whetstone has over 25 years of experience performing safe, effective and successful mommy makeover surgeries. With extensive training, knowledge and experience, Dr. Whetstone is able to perform the surgeries that will best fit your individual needs and desires. The quality of his work will undoubtedly make the cost of a mommy makeover worthwhile.
To schedule a free consultation and start on the journey to a new you, contact us today at (972) 831-8822.
Las Colinas Centre For Plastic Surgery
7433 Las Colinas Blvd, Irving, TX